Read e-book online Academic Mobility: 11 (International Perspectives on Higher PDF
By Nina Maadad,Malcolm Tight
Read Online or Download Academic Mobility: 11 (International Perspectives on Higher Education Research) PDF
Best college & university education books
The Afrocentric Praxis of educating for Freedom explains and illustrates how an African worldview, as a platform for culture-based educating and studying, is helping educators to retrieve African historical past and cultural wisdom which were traditionally discounted and decoupled from instructing and studying.
The Brother Code: what's the function of manhood and masculinity within the lives of African American men in university? How do manhood norms impact judgements inside of and past university? How may perhaps dad and mom differentially impact manhood and masculinity of their sons? What are African American’s males exact methods of figuring out themselves and their atmosphere?
The aim of this edited quantity is to envision the ancient and modern dynamics of variety in addition to the realities, demanding situations, and possibilities linked to range paintings at traditionally Black schools and Universities (HBCUs). This proposed booklet will contain 4 sections, concentrating on the old advancements and socio-political elements impacting range paintings at HBCUs, organizational constitution and philosophical methods, demanding situations and possibilities dealing with specific populations, and research of top practices.
Ladies on Campus is a set of compelling essays from the employees of swap, the key per thirty days journal on American larger studying. This extensively praised collec-tion of essays at the feminist fight for better participation in American educational lifestyles provides a portrait that used to be infrequently mirrored within the educational journals.
- How School Leaders Contribute to Student Success: The Four Paths Framework (Studies in Educational Leadership)
- On the High Wire (Work-Life Balance)
- Le « moment 68 » et la réinvention de l’Acadie: Le « moment 68 » et la réinvention de l’Acadie (Collection Amérique française) (French Edition)
- Communities of Practice - Vol. 2: Volume 2
- International Perspectives on the Governance of Higher Education: Alternative Frameworks for Coordination (International Studies in Higher Education)
- College Student Development and Academic Life: Psychological, Intellectual, Social and Moral Issues: 4 (Contemporary Higher Education)
Additional info for Academic Mobility: 11 (International Perspectives on Higher Education Research)
Academic Mobility: 11 (International Perspectives on Higher Education Research) by Nina Maadad,Malcolm Tight