Download e-book for iPad: Adhesion in Microelectronics (Adhesion and Adhesives: by K. L. Mittal,Tanweer Ahsan
By K. L. Mittal,Tanweer Ahsan
This accomplished ebook will supply either primary and utilized facets of adhesion referring to microelectronics in one and simply available resource. one of the themes to be coated include;
- Various theories or mechanisms of adhesion
- Surface (physical or chemical) characterization of fabrics because it relates to adhesion
- Surface cleansing because it relates to adhesion
- Ways to enhance adhesion
- Unraveling of interfacial interactions utilizing an array of pertinent techniques
- Characterization of interfaces / interphases
- Polymer-polymer adhesion
- Metal-polymer adhesion (metallized polymers)
- Polymer adhesion to numerous substrates
- Adhesion of skinny films
- Adhesion of underfills
- Adhesion of molding compounds
- Adhesion of alternative dielectric materials
- Delamination and reliability concerns in packaged devices
- Interface mechanics and crack propagation
- Adhesion size of skinny movies and coatings
Read Online or Download Adhesion in Microelectronics (Adhesion and Adhesives: Fundamental and Applied Aspects) PDF
Similar electronics books
Oscillators are a necessary a part of all unfold spectrum, RF, and instant platforms, and today’s engineers within the box have to have a company take hold of on how they're designed. offering an easy-to-understand, unified view of the topic, this authoritative source covers the sensible layout of high-frequency oscillators with lumped, dispensed, dielectric and piezoelectric resonators.
Constructed at UC Berkeley greater than 20 years in the past, SPICE software program is the device of selection for appearing nominal research for digital circuits. although, makes an attempt to exploit SPICE for worst-case research (WCA) demonstrate numerous shortcomings, together with: a 400-sample restrict for Monte Carlo research (MCA); loss of Rot-Sum-Square (RSS) research, uneven part tolerances, speedy MCA, or AC sensitivity potential; no single-run approach to tolerancing inputs; and no predefined beta (skewed) or bimodal (gapped) distributions for MCA.
This e-book information an process for recognition of the sector decomposition suggestion. The publication provides the tools in addition to suggestions and techniques for setting up electrical laptop circuit-loops and identifying their parameters. The equipment built were learned utilizing the types of machines with laminated and stable rotor having classical constitution.
This publication is designed to satisfy the requirement of undergraduate scholars of comprehend the basics of optical fiber, optoelectronics and optical fiber communique structures. The strategies are provided in an easy demeanour with out going into the main points of mathematical expressions. on the finish of every bankruptcy, questions and solutions are given in an effort to aid the scholars in numerous aggressive examinations and interviews.
- Complex Systems and Systems of Systems Engineering
- Optoelectronic Integrated Circuit Design and Device Modeling
- Electronic Thin-Film Reliability
- Fundamentals of Electro-Optic Systems Design
- Oxide Ultrathin Films: Science and Technology
Additional info for Adhesion in Microelectronics (Adhesion and Adhesives: Fundamental and Applied Aspects)
Adhesion in Microelectronics (Adhesion and Adhesives: Fundamental and Applied Aspects) by K. L. Mittal,Tanweer Ahsan