Read e-book online Anatomy of Dolphins: Insights into Body Structure and PDF
By Bruno Cozzi,Stefan Huggenberger,Helmut A Oelschläger
The Anatomy of Dolphins: Insights into physiology and Function is an exact, certain, totally illustrated, descriptive, and functionally orientated textual content at the anatomy and morphology of dolphins. It makes a speciality of a couple of delphinid species, with keynotes on vital dolphin-like genera, resembling the harbor porpoise. It additionally serves as an invaluable supplement for increasing developments and emphases in molecular biology and genetics.
The authors percentage their life-long services on marine mammals in quite a few disciplines. Written as a workforce instead of being ready as a suite of separate contributions, the result's a uniform and finished sort, giving all the diversified themes acceptable house. Many colour figures, which use the authors’ entry to vast collections of special dolphin and whale fabric, around out this unheard of supplying to the field.
- Includes top of the range illustrations, drawings, halftone art, photographic documentations, microphotos, and tables detailing dolphin anatomy, functionality, and morphology
- Facilitates schooling and coaching of scholars of all easy study and technologies devoted to marine biology and the therapy of marine mammals
- Brings jointly the present wisdom and data in this subject, together with these in imprecise prior or non-English courses, or scattered in brief chapters in volumes
- Covers a few delphinid species and serves as an invaluable supplement for increasing tendencies in molecular biology and genetics
Read or Download Anatomy of Dolphins: Insights into Body Structure and Function PDF
Best marine biology books
Aquatic Ecosystems explains the interaction among a variety of events of topic and effort via ecosystems mediated through Dissolved natural subject. This publication presents details on how a lot DOM there's in a specific aquatic surroundings and the place it originates. It explains no matter if the DOM composition varies at times and position to put.
First released in 1993, The Biology of the Southern Ocean has been known as overseas learn at its top and a useful reference. Drawing at the enormous quantity of knowledge released within the final ten years, this moment version keeps the structure that made the 1st variation a well-liked bestseller, whereas updating the knowledge with the most recent study effects to be had.
Ever-increasing curiosity in oceanography and marine biology and their relevance to worldwide environmental matters creates a requirement for authoritative experiences summarising the result of fresh study. Oceanography and Marine Biology: An Annual assessment has catered to this call for due to the fact that its founding by means of the past due Harold Barnes fifty years in the past.
Greater than 3rd of the skin quarter of our planet is roofed through oceans and evaluation of the marine biodiversity is a not easy activity. With the expanding worldwide inhabitants, there's a tendency to use marine recourses for nutrients, power and different requisites. This places strain at the fragile marine surroundings and desires sustainable conservation efforts.
- Biogeochemistry of Marine Dissolved Organic Matter
- Freshwater Snails Of Africa And Their Medical Importance
- Annual Fishes: Life History Strategy, Diversity, and Evolution
- Marine Mammals: Fisheries, Tourism and Management Issues: Fisheries, Tourism and Management Issues
- Coral Reefs: An Ecosystem in Transition
Additional info for Anatomy of Dolphins: Insights into Body Structure and Function
Anatomy of Dolphins: Insights into Body Structure and Function by Bruno Cozzi,Stefan Huggenberger,Helmut A Oelschläger